(Recipe adapted from here.)
2 1/4 cup oats
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. canola oil
1/3 cup peanut butter (chunky is best!)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix oats, flour, and baking soda in large mixing bowl. Stir in vanilla extract.
3. Add vegetable oil and peanut butter and mix (it may be a tad chunky).
4. Stir in brown sugar.
5. Spoon granola into 8-inch square cake pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes, until slightly browned. Cool and store in an air-tight container and enjoy!